Gali Health News
- February 4 Gali Health Hosts IBD and Mental Health Round-Table Discussion With Patient Advocates In an effort to raise awareness of mental health issues that can affect people living with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), Gali Health hosted a round-table discussion featuring five IBD advocates that was broadcast live on social media.
- October 22 Q&A with Robert Lerrigo, MD, Gastroenterologist and IBD Specialist The Gali team booked two hours with IBD specialist Dr. Robert Lerrigo, chief gastroenterology fellow at Stanford Health Care in California, and asked him the most pressing questions that our Ambassadors and social media followers have about IBD.
- October 10 Gali Health Makes Gali Available to the General Public The Gali AI-powered mobile personal health assistant application for people with inflammatory bowel diseases is now available for iOS devices free of charge.
- June 20 Gali Launches to More Users We are inviting new users to join the Gali community in stages through a waitlist that can be found on our website. The waitlist is open to anyone who lives with IBD.
- February 5 Meet the Gali Health Ambassadors The Gali Health Ambassador Program ensures that the inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) community is directly involved in Gali’s design and development. Our ambassadors provide feedback, guidance and leadership within the Gali user community.
- February 4 Gali Health Announces Limited Access Program We are thrilled to announce the official launch of the Limited Access Program focusing on inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). The program ensures that the IBD community is directly involved in Gali’s development by bringing together individuals who have various experiences with IBD to be Gali Ambassadors.