Gali Health News
- March 31 Gali Health Launches COVID-19 and IBD Newsfeed Gali Health has created a dedicated space in the Gali app focused on COVID-19 and IBD. This feed includes up-to-date, validated and comprehensive information on ways the coronavirus affects people with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis and tips on coping with the pandemic. The knowledge repository can be accessed by tapping the "COVID-19" banner at the top of the app's home screen and is updated in real time.
- March 27 COVID-19 and IBD Q&A with Dr. Neil Nandi On March 26, 2020 Gali Health hosted a Facebook Live Q&A session with gastroenterologist Dr. Neil Nandi. Jackie Zimmerman asked Dr. Nandi questions submitted by Gali IBD community members and social media followers on the various aspects of dealing with the coronavirus pandemic and COVID-19 while living with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- February 4 Gali Health Hosts IBD and Mental Health Round-Table Discussion With Patient Advocates In an effort to raise awareness of mental health issues that can affect people living with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), Gali Health hosted a round-table discussion featuring five IBD advocates that was broadcast live on social media.
- October 22 Q&A with Robert Lerrigo, MD, Gastroenterologist and IBD Specialist The Gali team booked two hours with IBD specialist Dr. Robert Lerrigo, chief gastroenterology fellow at Stanford Health Care in California, and asked him the most pressing questions that our Ambassadors and social media followers have about IBD.
- October 10 Gali Health Makes Gali Available to the General Public The Gali AI-powered mobile personal health assistant application for people with inflammatory bowel diseases is now available for iOS devices free of charge.
- June 20 Gali Launches to More Users We are inviting new users to join the Gali community in stages through a waitlist that can be found on our website. The waitlist is open to anyone who lives with IBD.
- February 5 Meet the Gali Health Ambassadors The Gali Health Ambassador Program ensures that the inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) community is directly involved in Gali’s design and development. Our ambassadors provide feedback, guidance and leadership within the Gali user community.
- February 4 Gali Health Announces Limited Access Program We are thrilled to announce the official launch of the Limited Access Program focusing on inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). The program ensures that the IBD community is directly involved in Gali’s development by bringing together individuals who have various experiences with IBD to be Gali Ambassadors.